iPhone Update 4.3.5 Problems

Wifi Problems After Updating Ios 4.3.5 :

I just plugged my iPhone IOS 4.3.5 and 4 has problems with WiFi connections, which are only very slowly before the update my wifi connection worked very well and quickly, after the update is terrible. My cell phone provider is AT & T and I have a Microcell provided by AT & T to amplify the cellular signal after updating my iphone is not coincident with the addition of Microcell ..... any help on this? Thanks


Have you tried resetting the network settings under Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings
Updates seem quie often sad thing to chance and remove / reset email account is up / whatever is broken up and reset usually sorts.

iPhone Update 4.3.5 Problems
Im just having the same problem wifi only works when held near the root, beautiful work before the upgrade, I had a lot of trouble to update the tool around 3 hours and j have had to restore the phone, so that the young boy who works with me has an iPhone 4 that had not been updated and works well


Read the following IOS upgrades forum up my iPod 3G 4.3.5. There seems to be no problem with the wifi, contacts, backup or speed issues. Maybe something on the iPhone?
Have you tried resetting the network settings under Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings

The updates seem to shake from time to time QuiƩ things often and clearing them off / reset the performance of e-mail accounts / what is broken, and the return normally sorts.
Serious problems after upgrading to 4.3.5 (the same 4 iPhone and iPad 2): when the device goes to sleep, they need to turn the WiFi off and on again before they can access the network.
The above are safe and easily reproducible.
I suspect the same with a 3G connection, but had no time to test it thoroughly.
The same thing happens to my iPad 2
After waking from sleep I need to activate and deactivate the flight mode.
I hope you solve this problem soon, ITIS annoyimg really a gadget for € 600 ...
Charles.

Thanks it worked for me




0 comments

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...