Dina Manzo Blog

I debated whether I should do that, but maybe this will put this to rest. Just to let you know that I was offered a serious money selling it to many opportunities, but I chose to do so free here. (So, all you who have something to say can push it:)) I wanted the truth is there is not twisted the way it was when one of the magazines has a history on which j 'I left home, first. My gut feeling was just to tie, but I understand the fans who have kept with me and continue to support me after I left the household and I think they deserve an explanation. So this is for you ... everyone just trying to stir up trouble, not even bothered to read the rest.
Sooo here is ~        Yes, it is true, I decided to remove all housewives season 2 once I left ...
I really wanted to walk to all toxic behavior was not gang against anyone and I did not have to talk about Danielle then the best thing for me was to stay away. They still have to do this and I, but I had no desire. I guess some of the "housewives" would take that as I think I'm better than them ... I could not be further from the truth.
This is the truth ~   As the filming progressed housewives to us, so that my participation in my foundation for children with cancer Ladybug Project. The exhibition received Ladybug Project Bravo has spread its wings and became a greater investment than ever and has opened more funds around the country to help these children. When you look at the mothers lose their children like me, who said he fights for what seems so silly. "Problems" I've had so absorbed seemed so small compared to what is really important in life. Working with these children and their families has been the most revealing experience for me. I became a better person than I was because of this and it's true.
Dina Manzo Blog
I'm not proud of what happened on the season, and I go in the season two with a heavy heart, not really all. When I left, I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders and I finally felt a sense of peace. I feel bad that I stayed away from someone or something that had to do with the housewives, Teresa and it does, but I had to do what was good for me to keep my happiness and steer clear any drama. Teresa and I saw each other when she came to my event Ladybug, and I supported him in his party the Prime Minister, but other than that it was not much more.
Meanwhile, some things I will not go behind the scenes come with some family members and no real good or bad ... Depends on whom you ask. The feelings are hurt ... I will not go because I have no desire to rehash the past that can only be detrimental to my parents that I love. I prefer to stay away from him to fight, that's what works for me and guess what? it's okay. You can avoid the negative effects, do you have to do to keep the mind and soul intact. I also try to talk about the United States to take my side that others may think they have in certain situations. No part here is a private matter, there are three sides to every story remember ... Depends on whom you ask. It's a shame that this TV for use in our lives and some are now living out a TV show. It is as it should be ...

All I'll say is I love all my brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews who are 11 of us five girls and I wish nothing but the best for them and I think the bottom of my heart. I hope they feel the same about me. If none of them needed me I'd be there for them in a heartbeat. There are 11 of us, there is always someone struggling with a person at some point, it's just the way it is a great family. I have a sister who not only live with me, but work with me, I come to Europe with another sister in a few weeks ... we all have our ups and downs, and there are few of us who are simply drawn to each other because we are more alike, it does not mean we hate each other, or at least c That is what I feel. Ok ... Back to Topic

It was not until recently that Teresa came to my door with tears in his eyes ... Caroline & Jacqueline apparently had a sit down with his camera (season 4), and she was attacked. I have done to comfort a friend who was obviously shaken. I felt bad for her .. While I was away from his little one was still her friend and she needed me. I missed my daughter of God and the rest of his daughters, and I'm not proud to say that to stay away from her, I stayed away from them too. Within weeks, I went to Teresa's house to spend Audriana aged 2 years with Teresa and her family. No camera, no drama, just a fun family night of how things used to ... Teresa has been nothing but support the ladybug project over the years and are extremely supportive of my new show on HGTV. She tweets about it all the time and watches as she can as a friend should.

Teresa asked me to launch a new product that is very important to her. I said yes, of course, but when I learned that the camera was there I have a bit scary. I did not attend any other events that were shot just to stay away from any drama that might go down. I was not invited to any of them, but besides the point lol. Anyway .. I was so relieved when I saw on my calendar that I had a HGTV shoot that day and I have to go to the end. I was sure that the device could be gone by then, but they were not.

After the outbreak on the red carpet and lose my shoes (just try to give you a little drama to keep your interest, it was a great shoe though) Teresa and I briefly talked about her broken relationship with his brother on camera . I gave him my best advice and told him to focus on all the good things in life, and if his brother is supposed to be a part of his life, he will again one day. She said that the drama with her and Caroline and I told him that if this is a joke in a book (and she assured me it was), it is not enough for me to hate the mother of my daughter and a friend of God over 15 years. Was it necessary to write this stuff in his book? probably not, but I do not think it was written with malice either. We are all guilty of joke too now and then ... "Pleasant Teresa" were everywhere this season, all took their turn Talkin smack. I even joked with Andy about WWHL "ingredients-es" (that's how you spell it?).
So there you have it, Teresa had nothing to do with me staying away from everyone, even stayed away from him too, and I have no idea of ​​all the drama that was happening at all is. I'm going to do with the rest of you, when the show airs and land grab in the repetition because the work of my ass most of the time. With all of our shooting schedule, I had no opportunity to discover any case, even if nothing else, because using it.

I am an evil, that my relationship with my sister and her family is strained, but I can assure you that one day you go back to how it was. I do not like fighting, I do not like drama, I do not like the comparison, I do not agree with the coalition against someone (one of the other reasons why I left for season 2), and there is no need to share more than that. I am not in this show more, I have not signed the open end of the world, all my life in my life when I signed that contract Bravo.

I wish all the best girls! All of you. I say we change things around the home and show the world what we are really done! Raise one another rather than trying to tear each other. Show that women are capable of doing, what I thought this show should be back today ~ Running successful businesses, supporting great causes, raise children and incredible look great every step of the way. Unfortunately, not sure what rank and file would be: (so I doubt it will happen.

As for me I'm going to do, what I'm doing my best and try to stay away from the fray. This is the last I intend to discuss all of this. I am so happy doing what I love to shoot, share design and decorating it is a fair share of drama, but anyone, without offending anyone and that this drama is great for me. I am totally focused on my new project, and yes, I'm going to take this opportunity to shamelessly plug too. Tune in to "Dina group of" HGTV is a Saturday, at 22 East I did not sell the story of thousands of dollars, but the mother is not a reason not stupid;) Peace Out! xo

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...