Pacquiao Marquez

Boxing Live Blog: Pacquiao-Marquez :

The Journal provides minute by minute analysis of this third fight between Manny Pacquiao, the biggest star in boxing, and Juan Manuel Marquez. Gordon Marino's Journal provides round by round of comments, with the collaboration of the Canadian singer Dan Hill, conducted in concert with Pacquiao next week.Gary Poole, author of a major biography of Pacquiao called "Pacman", I just said: "Pacquiao was in a minor car accident in his last fight I heard a car door hit the Friday before the weigh-in, which is well Pacquiao is very superstitious, so it was perhaps on purpose ...."

Celebrities fight today, for the MGM Resorts, are Amir Khan, Andre Royo, Armie Hammer, Charles Barkley, Dave Chapelle, Erik Morales, Evander Holyfield, Jalen Rose, Jeremy Piven, Magic Johnson, Mike Tyson, Reggie Miller, Roy Jones Jr .., Star Jones, Steve Buscemi, Tracy Morgan, and Victor Ortiz.I Don € ™ t get anyone to enjoy the bejesus beat out of them. Of course, Iâ € ™ m always Manny € ™ s Corner, which is the word, but it seems to me no pleasure to see someone grind. In a perfect world, Iâ € ™ d like Manny to win every fight, and not at the same time causing the least possible pain. But this is the opposite nature of boxing. More violence, gore, knockdowns and a fierce and powerful ribcages, the better. The point is to feel watching boxing, the animal part of ourselves that we never get to, and not, to know in real life. Instead, experienced real fear, we see a horror movie or a leap into the roller coaster.
Pacquiao Marquez
Civilized beings, WEA € ™ ve turned off the first, the underground part of our basic nature. On the contrary, we experience indirectly.
My point? Well, to be honest, because the battle is approaching and the stress of my table to hold the ratchet model, I begin to feel more and more confused. This is no longer a Live Blog for me. Two people were about to fight for their lives, and therean € ™ sa part of me that wants to run out of this bar, to escape the fast-paced boxing fans, and go home.
Boxing is a tradition to ring the bell 10 times the average loss of a great fighter. The world has lost one of the greatest this week, Joe Frazier. Smokin Joe € ™ succumbed to liver cancer Monday. there was no harder or more engaged in their work of Joe and Mike Tyson, the bell is ringing now one. Very touching. Joeâ € ™ s Best of Breed and style mix of OFA to get in close, and banging out Iron Mike was not far from € ™ s

My humiliation, Iâ € ™ ve noticed that the table Iâ € ™ ve crashed the battle is set aside, Mr. Montel, whoa € ™ s in Mexico. Wonder who hea € ™ s rooting for you! â € œWhereâ € ™ s your Mexican flag? â € says Mr. Montel, genuinely shocked by my lack of loyalty.

It reminded me of when I sang with Manny in his press conference in New York a few months ago. The public, other journalists, were Mexicans and Filipinos. Many of the Filipinos as a hero to me. That, Iâ € ™ m not entirely sure. Perhaps because Iâ € ™ ve stood in the shadow of Manny, whoa € ™ s closer to God, the Philippines, anyone can be. On the other hand, more than a few Mexican fans threw me threatening looks, as if I were the enemy.

To my mortification, IA € ™ ve discovered that the table IA € ™ ve crashed the fight was reserved for Mr. Montel, whoa € ™ s Mexico. I wonder who hea € ™ s rooting! â € € ™ s œWhereâ the Mexican flag? â € said Mr. Montel, really shocked by my lack of loyalty.

It reminded me of when I sang with Manny in his press conference in New York earlier this year. The public, who are not journalists, was divided between Mexicans and Filipinos. Many Filipinos consider myself a hero. To do this, Iâ € ™ m not sure. Perhaps because Iâ € ™ ve stood in the shadow of Manny, whoa € ™ s so close to God in the Philippines that anyone can be. In addition, more than a few Mexican fans threw me look menacing, as if I were the enemy.

Everyone here has a different prediction for the fight. Some are fans of Manny. Some are gunning for a disorder Marquez. I tried to move temporarily to a quiet table, which was canceled, only to be challenged by a group of six women who made it clear that there would be fisticuffs if donâ € ™ t get out. Immediately. I obediently obliged. There is no doubt that violence UFC jump from the ginormous screens have influenced them. Manny: Where are you when you really need?

As I walked back to my table defeatedly growing wild and rabid boxing writers and athletes, I was greeted by friendly applause. â € œAll three guys who told you to win a competitive boxer, â € a new best friend told me. And women are the main shareholders of the boxing gym in Toronto. Needless to say, â € œSometimes When We Touch € doesnâ € ™ t buy any space in this place.

I understand that we have a full house tonight, with the cheapest tickets, the seats nosebleeds is $ 200 each. I've also heard they sold 15,000 closed sites around the web.

Iâ € ™ m bar called Shoeless Joeâ € ™ s, which blows all types of sporting events from a giant television. Iâ € ™ ve deliberately chosen to be a raucous bar fight, where I enjoy the unspoiled primitive atmosphere than at home and comfortable. The people at my table, all the sports writers and professional athletes, it's so nuanced understanding of boxing, boxers and rock-sock-EM EM boxing business (which I think is very similar to the music world), Woody Allen, I know that the UFC match. Fortunately, since at 10 miles per day, Iâ € ™ I have some 'credibility. Everybody around me is half my age, frighteningly fit and deceptively brilliant. Disclosure: While Iâ € ™ m not share anything Iâ € ™ m writing, these so-called macho sports writers have corrected my spelling repeatedly.

Perhaps an hour before the main event. The stadium is already rocking. Another preview: Joel Casamayor vs Tim Bradley junior welterweight title.

The interview is over. Manny's microphone was on. He did not know, but I could still see and hear her singing softly our first verse song. Someone said: â € œDuring fight, Dan Hill is writing on your live blog on the fight between rounds, and the Wall Street Journal.â €

â € œThe Wall Street Journal? â € echoed.

I could tell by his face that he was curious. And maybe a little impressed.

â € œWay go Manny! "Landsberg said." You and Dan Hill nailed! "(Iâ € ™ m paraphrasing here.) Â € œThat was Dan Hill? Manny â € he asked. Everyone could see a split screen singing, Manny still could not see me. The speaker is used for its technology does not was very high. When you think you surprised Manny Landsberg yes, that was me, Manny smiled the smile heart merging firm.

â € œAre you just fight, Danny? â € he asked as a teenager to ask a friend if HEA € ™ ll be coming to a party Saturday night HEA € ™ s throw away. œSure â €, â €, I lied.

The truth is, to see Manny fight live is like watching my brother struggle. I do not care if HEA € ™ t € ™ s worldâ € ™ s largest. Itâ € ™ s Manny Man Iâ € ™ m drawn. The idea that was even slightly evil bothers me deeply. Afraid to say no might look like a rejection, like a friend said he wouldnâ € ™ t come to one of my concerts, I felt that plot was the lesser of two evils.

Yesterday, in weighing the MGM Grand, there were thousands of Mexicans present, and the Filipinos. The noise was so loud I could barely hear what the fighters said. This electricity. The Pacman and Marquez stood at 143 in 142nd Both seemed that could have competed in bodybuilding. Perfectly designed.

Interestingly, the chances of yesterday were in the neighborhood of 10-1 for Pacquiao € ™ s, which is amazing considering the last two battles. But many believe that at age 38, Marquez is too old, and Pacquiao has won the battle much larger since 2008. There is also the belief that Mark wonâ € ™ t be so quick catch weight of 144. The experts also pointed out that Mark had a difficult time in his 2010 victory over Michael Katsidis.

For me, however, the odds are way out of whack since the last two bouts. Marquez, more than any late-time Pacquiao has managed the land and a huge counter right hand against him. But Freddie Roach, Pacquiao's renowned coach, says that Pacman is not going to capture these rights at this time. For its part, Nacho Beristain, Marquez € ™ s manager, says that this time, Marquez is not going to suffer with stormy and sinister Pacquiao. One of these trainers will be very wrong. We will soon see who it is.

On the set, as Manny Landsberg led through the typical range of issues that I saw and heard the interview, but Manny did not see me. As usual, Manny was always polite and answered questions with his characteristic precision and warmth. Was it his 50th interview of the day? His 500th? I looked into the eyes of Manny and could tell he was tired. Damn, Manny: You must rest and save your energy, I think, quite inexplicably hypocritical when I was a part of the media circus that knocked the stuffing him.

Despite the '€ ™ s extraordinary talent Manny boxing, I still see her sweet and sensitive guy. Since Iâ € ™ m old enough to be her father - and not when I tasted the fame, but Manny € ™ s level, before he was born - I feel protective of him. Since his coach € ™ s Hollywood Studios Capitol sits with him in his dressing room after his fight against Shane Mosley, it always asks: Are you OK Danny? Is there anything I can give you? He treated me as if I were someone who had just fought off 12 Rounds says while leg cramps early in the morning in a car accident.

â € œWhen was the last time I saw you, Dan Hill? â € Landsberg asked Manny. He paused for a second before answering: "Two months ago".

"Sometimes when we play € | â € let go, not particularly big voice, the feeling that if I had crashed a private party is not missing a beat, Manny smiled and spoke like a child: ..." the honesty € ™ s also a lot € | â € We were able to exchange lyrical phrases through the first chorus again, I was surprised how Manny is smart and he was nailing the musical lyrics and melody, pausing at crucial moments for me to go to a line, lost in the song. But this is not the end of the story.






0 comments

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...