Cranberry Sauce Recipe Food Network

Ingredients :
  • 1 pound fresh cranberries, washed and dried
  • 2 cups granulated sugar
  • 1 / 3 cup water
  • 1 cinnamon stick
  • 1 / 2 teaspoon ground allspice
  • Pepper 1 / 4 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1 orange, juice and zested
Instructions :
Cranberry Sauce Recipe Food Network
In medium saucepan, combine blueberries, sugar and water. Stir the mixture. Bring to boiling mixture over medium heat. Reduce to a simmer and add the cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg. Stir the mixture and simmer for a further 5-7 minutes. Some of cranberries can be degraded, and some remain completely. Add the orange zest and juice, stir and allow to cool before serving.
The Latest Ratings And Reviews :
  • I just finished making the cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving. It turned out awesome! I have not had a cinnamon stick, and measuring only 1 / 2 teaspoon cinnamon. I 2 (12 ounce bag of cranberries and then followed the rest of the recipe, I think it will be a success!
  • We made this tonight for our Thanksgiving "mixed". It was really good, but we made some remarkable changes. We added two bags of cranberries and left the rest of the recipe is. This recipe has been eaten and enjoyed by two of our members' cranberry without you thank you, I do not like "the family (including me. A change we will do next time is that we will reduce the amount of pepper ... it was a little clovey.
  • I did this in two Thanksgiving last year. Very very good, he can bring things to shame. I used 2 bags (12 ounces fresh cranberries. So, I took several notes to the excessive sweetness, so I used 1 1 / 2 cups sugar 24 ounces of berries. I think key to this recipe and the factor of the sample is smooth on the road and adjust as needed. Personally, I like the little tart taste, but some might be sweeter berry / Tarter than others. I only spent half an orange juice and half the orange zest, plus about a tablespoon or two of lemon juice (to brighten the flavor slightly. If you want more sweetness, maybe add more juice 'orange. The spices give it a real taste. I have several people ask for the recipe since last year.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...