The Firm 1993

The Firm Is A 1993 Thriller Directed By Sydney Pollack, Legal, And Starring Tom Cruise, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Gene Hackman, Ed Harris, Holly Hunter, Gary Busey, And David Strathairn. The Film Is Based On The Novel By The Company In 1991 By The Author Josh Grisham. Holly Hunter Was Nominated For The 1994 Academy Award For Best Supporting Actress, But Lost His Co-star On The Piano, Anna Paquin.

Mitch: All I can do for you?
Ray: Sure. Get me out of here.
Mitch: Where?
Ray: Where I can see lots of sky. I spend the day, I even eat. It's amazing how much I miss the sky.
Tammy: You have the account number, you know how to access it? Mitch has verified that the money is
there, $ 750,000.00.
Ray: I love the slightly crooked mouth.
Tammy: [surprised laugh] Well, not my best feature.
Ray: Wow. Well, what is it?
Wayne: How about you go down on your knees and kiss my ass for not accusing you as a co-conspirator in that time, you little chicken shit Cocksucker Harvard?
Mitch: I did nothing, and you know it!
Wayne: Who the hell cares? I am a federal agent! You know what that means, that bastard underworld? This means that you have no right, your life is mine! I could knock his teeth in the throat and tugging on his ass, and I'm not violating their civil rights!
Mitch: Want to know something funny? I noticed that the new law. Really made me think about it. I managed to spend three years at the school to do so.
Mitch: Let me get this straight: you want me to steal files from the company, to run the FBI, sending my colleagues in prison ...
Wayne: They roped you into this.
Mitch: another breach of privilege, so that I struck off for life, then open testify in court against the mafia ...
Wayne: Well, unfortunately, Mitch ...
Mitch: Let me ask you something: Are you fucking out of your mind?
Avery: Abby, the girl on the beach was a trap. They do things well, if the temptations others do not work.
Abby: What will they do for you?
Avery: Anyway, they did so long ago.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...