Jack Wagner All I Need

Rick Springfield Is Still The Pop Star Moody :

He hit songs, a memory hit, and served two tours in the television service in the afternoon the dream General Hospital Dr. Noah Drake.

But Rick Springfield to know, why do not you come on his show Friday night, Mizner Park Amphitheater. It also has a little digging when you Scream:

"I wish I had Jessie's Girl!"

"It's a little 'nice to see people singing and singing the verses and the chorus," says Springfield, who leads his fellow GH alum Jack Wagner opened along the Tour

Although Springfield and Wagner, also known as GH Jones espionage Frisco, do not live in the fictional Port Charles at the same time, toured soap star sense, Springfield said.

"And he (Jack) is the biggest star of the telenovela, which is, and type. It worked for us. I do not know why he did not try before!"

After the show, Wagner brought his "Rick Springfield and Friends" cruise from Miami. Although travel has had a great time, the singer says this is the last.

"I got no friends, so we had to stop it," he said cheerfully. "Actually, it was great, a lot of work. We have noticed that we've never done before, and my band of 40 years is the reform of the journey. This is a good group of people - I was looking for a different experience from that of fans, and ours is quite unique. I'm here all week, people walking in the hallways. We do shows on the beach and walk in the piano bar at 2 am and have a glass of wine or two and play for several hours. It's a little trippy. "
Jack Wagner All I Need
However, all that trippiness took its toll, and Springfield, who thinks that maybe in a few years, will "rent a Club Med or something and it does on earth," he said, "needs a break."
He admits that up close and personal experiences such as cruises are not naturally pleasant to a guy who describes himself as "pretty quiet and introverted extrovert He is going on the cruise stay home -.. introverted, It seasick anyway. "
It 'very blunt in his introverted tendencies, the whiteness of the information late, late at night, in his best-selling New York Times that detailed not only his career but to combat depression. "Do not do it again if I had the chance," he admits. "I had never read his autobiography before, and I had a ghost writer to say:" Hey, you can not say that. "

"I had to write everything fully. So I write. You can hide stuff the song, but you can not books," he says. "The positive response was 99.9 percent, and I was really surprised. I just came off like an idiot. But I understand that the man of the book, the book is not listed buildings.

"I suffered from depression for life, and I still meet people who say," My son had a difficult time with his depression, and I bought your book something to read, and he helped see ways to have a successful life. "

Springfield said he was initially hesitant about this, including in the book. "It's not like going to rehab for a coke habit, where you can say" I am totally cured! "You can not go to rehab and get rid of her, but I do not know anyone that has not been affected by it," he said. "(At first) we did not know what was. I was a member of the band in my 20s Moody, and certainly understanding (depression) helps. You need the tools to talk about it. "

His openness to play off the page.

". I never fake stuff at the airport TMZ stuck a picture of his face, the other day and I said, '! (Cree) go out and get your camera out of my face "he said and laughed" When people come and. Say "Rick, how are you today? I can not pretend. I say" I'm in a terrible mood, really, "but usually they say" It's OK. "

While Springfield finished his tour, he is seeking other opportunities to return to television, but not in the series (sorry, Dr. Drake fans!). He made a well received tour of Showtime Californication graphic as what he described as a "very twisted, warped version" of himself, which included a nude scene.

"They cut the raunchiest stuff, really. The writing is so great in this kind of show, and this is where you do your best work. God bless the know, it was the beginning of my career and I thank them. But it grew to some of the things that work as a dialogue, "he said. "It's so easy to do your best work when they write is good."

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...