David Nelson Fantasy

Fantasy Start Or Sit Week 10: Time To Pick Up And Start Laurent Robinson :

Transactions:
  • After Andy Dalton hid me under the Stafford week off, I abandoned him. I do not need three QB but I suggest you all and if you are not put at QB to do so. Dalton scored consistently from week to week.
  • I was a fast gun last week and was not able to get Michael Bush. As angry as I was Roy of the Group was a good game. He said he is playing well, but who knows what Shanahan will do this week. I was struck gold acquisitions. After leaving Dalton was able to pick Laurent Robinson. Robinson has 24 receptions this season, 368-yard and two touchdowns. These numbers took place when he was the third receiver. Miles Austin is 2-4 weeks, and hamstring injuries. When he comes back to who knows where he will be 100 percent? Robinson has shown chemistry and Romo Cowboys Matchups is a string of favorable in the coming weeks. He will take ... I'm going to stop reading now and pick it up.
Starters 
David Nelson Fantasy
  • I played without Matthew Stafford and I have the Red Horn frog Directed to thank for that. Now it's back to work. Stafford is the rate at ridiculous numbers. It takes more confrontations in the second half, but should be a solid contributor. This week is going to Chicago and try to have the success we had in Week 5. Bears are giving the most points in 12 quarterback, but lately have been more stingy, like Vick to close last week.
  • At RB I start Ray Rice, in Seattle. Rice was another strong game against the Steelers and this bench trial. That said the Seahawks are very strong compared to driving and rice have not been able to do well away from home. I expect a strong contribution, but no elite.
  • Because McFadden hurt again ????? Why do I get Michael Bush? Despite this, Ben Tate and RB loss is a success. When a backup, has produced a number of start-up. He does not see a coherent, though. I have three options for the second RB. Tate does not start, but not to play the Buccaneers, who would give up most points in the sixth century by RB. I can not play with Marshawn Lynch, who is horrible at home vs. Ravens Marble. Or I could play with Roy for the team that plays hard Miami Dolphins run defense. I want to go to Marble and talent to the Tate. He has published more than 100 yards last week of March 2.
  • Wes Welker is playing the Jets this week. I never recommend anyone in a game against the Jets with the exception of Welker. Welker can move and get away from Revis. Now, its numbers are below average, but Welker is a litmus test as well.
  • Steve Johnson is a great game this week. I liked the fact that, in reality, he was 80 meters, with Revis. They are forced to play with him in Dallas this week. Cowboys are giving the most points in 27 WR, but I'm not playing Reggie Wayne or Deion Branch unless I have to. I do not.
  • Recently acquired Laurent Robinson has a game this week. Tickets are half of the peloton pass defense and I think Robinson will focus on the game. I expect a 5-7 home, 80-90 meters and a touchdown.
  • Jimmy Graham TE numbers have declined since Marques Colston was healthy. Always productive, but at a reduced price. The hawks are very strong against other TE. Gave up in 26 more points to opposing TE. Graham is still the most efficient and TE Drew Brees makes a bench test.
  • Jordy Nelson is a stud. I know it has some games because of the amount of weapons the Packers, but Nelson is the second option. The Vikings are giving the most points with fifth WR opposition so expect a great day of Nelson.
  • Dan Bailey is a solid player acquisition. This testifies to wait until the last choice kicker round. Buffalohas given up 30 more points in the opposing kicker, but the defense has been weak in recent times. Dallas with problems in the red zone, has begun.
  • Cowboys' defense to play the Buffalo Bills at home. I have a lot of cowboys, but now what? Invoices are not giving up many points opposing defenses. They are able to walk patrons and Fitzpatrick does not generate tons Int. Despite this, Cowboys have a chance to get under the skin of anyone and should be set to play this week.
Enemy 
  • Sun Tzu said: "Know your enemy." My enemy is my friend, personal trainer. He should spend less time lifting weights and eating protein and the curve of the longer list. He has a 3-6 record, but five consecutive defeats. Come Breh.
  • At QB, he has Michael Vick, who has struggled to repeat last season. It playsArizonathis week, so it should have a big game. At BO, it starts to Peyton Hillis and Mark Ingram saw nothing to worry about .... In fact, one of them even play? Start WR Larry Fitzgerald was expected to be contained by the Eagles, Plaxico Burress and Patriots play the numbers must then be ok, and Nate Burleson, who has been very quiet lately. It will start Todd Heap and TE Brandon Pettigrew on Utility ????? Wow, two start-TE is on the list? It is highly K / Def with David Akers and the Steelers defense.
Prediction: 
Yahoo to predict an easy win for me. Nor have I the pleasure of beating your opponent in this week hello. In fact, I plan to pay yourself back and try to form the team in his fantasy life. However a win is a win, and goes to show the old adage, "not everyone can be good or not good, average."

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...