Bob Knight Quotes


Prepare to read these quotes from Bobby Knight and see how he saw the world of basketball. No doubt we are dealing with a coach who can easily lose his temper if things do not go well.By many it was considered the most demanding coach and a teacher which requires rigorous and targeted players play for him.

Appointment to West Point as a coach, becoming the youngest coach in the history of college at the age of 24 years.He likes to win games and the NCAA record is impressive (1 championship as a player in Ohio in 1960 and three as coach of Indiana - 1976, 1981, 1987). In 1976, he was a perfect 32-0 season. Let's look at some of his quotes crazy and interesting ..

"Each of us learn to write in their second year. Most of us move on to bigger things."

"Boy, more susceptible to any game system is the official, no question. I mean, if you only knew the truth about games that were to guide officials in the interests of gambling, I think it would be great" .
Bob Knight Quotes
"I did not have to wait until the next morning to regret something that I was a bit stupid."

"I do not think I've never been out of control." - If you ever doubt that Bobby Knight quotes, watch this video (especially when the video comes down to 40 seconds) ..

"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win."
"Walking is ridiculous in college basketball the last 15 years."
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, down my pants and put my bare ass in the window. This is the last thing I wanted people to see me."
"I told him to take a picture of his testicles as well have something to remind them if you have ever taken a different image than the last."

"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down and my critics can kiss my ass!"
"Why talk now when so much has been said without ever giving me a chance to talk?"
"You do not play against opponents, you play against the game of basketball."
"God does not care whether we win or not. He's not going to parachute through the roof of this building and score when we need the points."

"At one point I told the officials that you guys have not rung once in 20 years, now you do not know what it is. When you call on foot, you're on the right half."
"Everybody wants to be on a winning team, but nobody wants to come to practice."
"If you're not careful, you can get an overinflated opinion over its popularity."
"I got up, picked up the pants, lowered his shorts and put his ass naked in the window. And 'the last thing I wanted those people to see me."
"If the NBA were on channel 5 and a bunch of frogs making love was on channel 4, I looked at the frogs, even if they were of confusion"
"People take Patton - a tough, demanding individualist -. Assimilate and he with me, that's not what I'm trying to imitate the human He sacrificed My basic idea is "Let us live and fight tomorrow ...
Check the latest basketball training tips HoopSkills.com
"Fortunately, I never worried about hitting people."
If you liked these quotes from Bobby Knight, seeing some others ..





0 comments

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...