Sara Evans

Country Star Sara Evans Is Back With "stronger" 

After a hiatus of six years, the country star Sara Evans is back with 'Stronger'
If Sara Evans seems like she is the perfect woman, because it probably is.
Apart from a tendency to her children and her husband waiting in his hands and feet, the 2006 Academy of Country Music "Singer of the Year", former "Dancing with the Stars" competitor, and one of the people magazine "50 Most Beautiful People" (2005) sold over 5 million albums, singles leading country five times this year, is nominated for four American Country Awards, including artist Country Women of the Year and Single of the Year.
Six years between the release of albums, Evans - who exercises Thursday in Hanover Theatre Performing Arts - is passed through a high-profile divorce (Craig Schelske, her husband of 14 years and father of three children, Avery, 12, Olivia, 8, and Audrey, 7), and fell in love again, as well as married, a sports radio personality and former University of Alabama quarterback Jay Barker.Now Evans is back and she is touring behind "Stronger", an album of new solid, which burned the top of the league table of countries.For Evans, the marriage comes first, the children come in second place and country music career is the third.

"I live my children, but do not ignore the needs of the Jay. I'm feeling very, very old-fashioned," he said. "I hate women who want their husbands and try to dominate or emasculate her husband. I think women should be very respectful of her husband and tell them you love them and have to treat him. I love to serve Jay. I like to wait hand and foot . I just love it. And I grew up, because my grandmother and my mother all the time to cook and serve her husband and children. "
Sara Evans
I do not think there is a man strong enough to Evans in the TV ad ripping current projects in the opposite message."There's a commercial right now. I think it's AT & T or something, the woman is in her greenhouse and this man comes out and is afraid of his wife and said:" We just signed something and she goes, " Where will we get money to pay for that? ever thought to ask his wife before deciding to spend your money? My mother was right. I married John Clark. I made a point to memorize, and it sucks such, "said Evans." I tell my daughters all the time, do not you ever dare, dare to treat her husband like that. This is not as it should be an elegant woman. I am very, very, very firm about it. I think it's a mistake, because if a man treats a woman like that, she was crying abuses. "
Evans acknowledges that it is sometimes difficult to juggle being a wife, mother and country music star. Usually, every morning, just after the kids go to school, Evans sits with his coffee and spend an hour on the computer, control and after control of the school curriculum to ensure it does not block the dates important so that they do not conflict with his tour schedule. She tries not to travel during the school week, and often on weekends, some of her children in tow, as she is on tour.When asked what she is most proud about the new record, "Stronger," said Evans of the fact that it has completed and has done all she had to do to return to place it had been before his six-year absence."It was a rare few years because I was not used to not having a song on the radio and I was not used to having time for me," he said. "I spent a long time to write, only that this record really, and what I wanted to go and know that it has been my best effort for the time I took."
All she needed for her to return to country music was a new song. Then beat Hillary Scott (Lady Antebellum FAME) to Evans a little harder, "a song that was introduced last year" Country Strong "soundtrack. The single was the first No. 1 on the Billboard Evans Country Songs Chart Hot as "a real fine place to start" in 2005."It was the right song. It was the right time. It was totally a bargain. Just fell into place at the right time," said Evans. "I panicked a little. He had been too long. I had to have one there. My manager said," No, no, no, be patient. Is quick and not throw a punch, which does not really matter. "He was right.Despite the extended time off between records, Evans has been lovingly embraced by his fans again. "Stronger" debuted at No. 1 on Top Country chart and stayed there for two weeks.
"It 'kind of blew me away," Evans said. "The fans have really been so supportive and I think everybody just realized. I married a man with four children and I moved to a new city (Mountain Brook, Lower, a suburb of Birmingham, Ala.), and I need this space to adapt to and accept our children, and blend together, and also spend time with Jay. "And despite the recent slump, she went through in his personal life before she met Jay Evans insists that "a little more difficult" is not history at all."I think this is one reason why fans love the song because they really want to connect with me, and I totally understand and do," said Evans. "But I could not see" Stronger "as when I heard I just heard the story of Hillary because she told me She said :..". It's a song I wrote about my ex-boyfriend, "he broke up with her, or something like that and it really broke my heart. So I knew going into the song."
Although he co-wrote six of 10 pieces, "strong", Evans calls the listener should not seek any personal revelations or deep, hidden meaning between the lines. He said that the songs that make up the "Stronger", songs are just great, simple enough.Evans said she was a "major group" (and she is proud of it) and you can expect a "big show of his" in Worcester with a lot of fun on stage, and some fun covers. And, says she, the fans are "very, very, very important" for successful performance."It always takes me about three or four pieces, as if to warm up," Evans said. "I'm always a little 'bit insecure for the first two or three pieces, and then when we go on, and all the relaxation, especially in these smaller environments (such as the Theatre of Hanover). It' very important that the fans will their hair down and have fun. "

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...