Andie Macdowell Paul Qualley

Andie MacDowell Shares Child Rainey Qualley's Future Gig As Pass up Older Globe
Andie MacDowell's child, Rainey Qualley, will take the level as Pass up Older World on Saturday, and the expert supermodel and celebrity told AccessHollywood.com she is excited for her all-grown-up child.

"[It was] a finish shock," Andie informed AccessHollywood.com on Wednesday of her child being employed for the on-stage publish, one formerly presented by Melanie Griffith (and many decades later, Melanie's own child, Dakota Johnson), Laura Dern, Joely Fisher, Clint Eastwood's child Kathryn Eastwood and Rumer Willis.

"[I'm] so fortunate for her," Andie ongoing of Rainey, a songwriter and celebrity. "She's functioning really challenging to try and create it in this enterprise."

Although Andie has been in showbusiness for years, such as in the new ABC Household present "Jane By Style," which she was advertising at the Tv Experts Connections Winter weather Procedure on Wednesday, Andie said it hasn't been simple to provide Rainey assistance on her future gig at the Older Bulbs.

"I haven't so much because I haven't really done anything exactly like that," she informed Accessibility . "I tried to discuss to her about how she is want to outfit and to look and see what everybody else is dressed in and outside of that, I saw the video clips [showing what] she had to do. I had no concept how much liability there really was with it. There's a lot of liability... You have to be communicate. She's a intelligent young lady and she is got a wonderful center, so I'm expecting it all goes really well for her."

Many celebrities are set to go to Sunday's big event, put by Ough Gervais, but Andie believes her child will manage her on level position, which recognizes her assisting out the victors on level, just excellent.

"I don't think that [all the star power] will scare her or intimidate her because she's been with me on sets and stuff like that," Andie said. "I don't think that will be difficult for her, but it will be fun for her. I remember the very first time I went to the Academy Awards was the most interesting experience, so even though I'd already had a lot of success at that point, I had not really lived here, so I hadn't partied with everyone very much.

I had a kind of naivete about myself as far as still being in awe of my colleagues that I put on a stand, that I valued there function. I keep in mind getting out of a car and Angelica Huston transforming around and going 'Hello Andie,' and it was like I had just registered the team or something. And I was like, 'Hello Anjelica,' and for the relax of the evening, everybody known as me by my first name. I'd never met them before. It was like this home just started out and there you were."

While Rainey looks a lot like her well-known mom and her dad, former style John Qualley, Pass up Older World 2012 isn't reaching the catwalks, instead she is operating and operating on her popular music."It's difficult to explain, but I can explain her speech," Andie said, when Accessibility requested what her son's melodies were like. "She has a really vibrant -- she looks really small and lovely, but she has a really hot attractive ladies speech. Actual energy. Highly effective."







0 comments

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...